- Make government perform well and work for the people
- Reconcile government bureaucracy with democratic principles
- Improve the quality of citizen-state interactions
- Apply insights from public administration research to problems of police reform
- Evaluate the process and impact of public policies in policing
Select Peer-Reviewed Publications
Kang, I. (2023).
How does technology-based monitoring affect street-level bureaucrats’ behavior? An analysis of body-worn cameras and police actions.
Journal of Policy Analysis and Management (forthcoming).